A message from Rod & Kim ...
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CUSTOM AND SUPPORT OVER THE LAST 20+ YEARS.
The R K Creese shop in Hucclecote is now closed.
** NEW HOG ROAST WEBSITE COMING SOON! **
For Hog Roast enquiries, please click here.
ROD & KIM CREESE BUTCHERS
Purveyors of Local, Quality Meats
TRADITIONAL, LOCAL & FRIENDLY
Rod & Kim Creese Butchers has been trading as a family butchers since 1974, so they know a thing or two about meat. Located in Hucclecote, Rod, Kim and their team pride themselves on their customer service and being able to supply the finest meat in the area.
As a family business they are guided by three principles:
- Traditional Techniques: Their beef, lamb and pigs are bought whole and butchered on the premises, using age-old traditional methods to provide lean and tasty meat.
- Locally Sourced: The products they use are locally sourced, unlike supermarket meat which might have travelled many miles before reaching the store. R K Creese’s meats are fresher and taste better for it.
- Friendly Service: Roddy and his staff are always happy to meet any specific requests you might have, from recommending special cuts of meat to suggesting how to cook it. It has even been known for locals to pop in just for a chat!
Have a look around the site and find out more about their products and services including:
- Free range chickens and turkeys
- Seasonal game including pheasant, venison and rabbit
- Sole area suppliers for The Curry Sauce Company products
- Speciality home-made burgers and sausages
- Mrs Darlington’s jams, pickles and condiments
- Speciality hog roasts
- Much more!
Above all else: Traditional, local and friendly